2014-11-14

I tried on Jimmy Choo shoes and am never going to do that again.

I was at the International Terminal in Haneda Airport, which is full of brand name boutiques catering to the moneyed people who travel overseas for fun. I was walking around to kill time, when I spotted a Jimmy Choo store. Although I usually keep "window shopping" to (literally) looking at things through the window, for once I thought it would be fun to walk in and pick things up. And oh, how lovely those shoes are! So dainty, so lacy, so sexy... The assistant brought out a pair of black heels in my size so that I could try them on. But they...just looked so wrong. They didn't match my feet, my legs, my clothes, my face, my hair. And the price tag didn't match my wallet, which wasn't a surprise. How depressing, Jimmy Choo. I guess I'll just have to stick to my flip-flops from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment