2013-05-22

"Let's get drunk and tell each other everything we're too afraid to say sober."

If you can't figure out that I have wine on my mind right now, then that's a point for me. (Of course, you'd only be able to do that if you followed me on both Facebook and Twitter, but.)

I'm on a mission to learn more about wine, which is a good excuse for me to drink a lot more (wine, of course). Except it's not as exciting a prospect when you come from a family in which everyone who's ever died has died from some liver-related problem. Not cool.

(Note to self: Never attempt to go up against an entire bottle of sparkling wine by yourself, because in the end, you're going to lose.)

The realization that I only have three months left in Japan with generous financial support has struck tonight, which means I really need to get cracking at reading all the books piled up on my desk. In the meantime I have two options for this opened bottle of sparkling wine: put some saran wrap on it and stick it in the fridge, or finish it all off tonight. Take a guess which option I'm going to take...

No comments:

Post a Comment