2012-12-03

日本での発見 / Discoveries in Japan #12: スタバ / Starbucks

This, too, is a misnomer, since it's less a discovery in Japan and more a discovery in front of my train station. Regardless, it seems I spoke too fast when I said that there wasn't a Starbucks close enough by: now we're getting one right across from the two-story, 24-hour McDonalds. ::sigh:: Global capitalism...

Today as I was doing some reading at Mr. Lee's Taiwanese Snack Cart (that's...not its actual name) I ended up watching a DVD of PVs from the album <<越來越愛>> by 飛輪海 on repeat for two hours straight. I would've considered getting up and leaving, except the songs were so darn catchy and them boys were so cute...except it turns out they're not boys, they're actually my age! Go figure. I thought I was past the age of liking boy bands, but I guess not.

今日は······良い日だった。明日もきっと良い日だと思う。

On Thursday I am hitting the mother lode of all jewelry in my life. Prepare for some major acquisitions...

No comments:

Post a Comment