2014-12-12

Food Over Clothes

The good folks at Asiana Airlines really want me to learn how to enjoy Ssambap...

I had lunch with a friend today, and during our walk afterwards I mentioned to her that I'm not really interested in clothes. Like, I wear them because they're socially required; otherwise, I can kind of take it or leave it.

As in, I'm not really interested in going out to buy clothes. I'm not really into shopping, either. If I could, I'd just wear the same things for years and years and years, until they kind of fell apart. (I proceeded to explain to her that, of my outfit today, my shirt, cardigan, coat, scarf, and boots had been given to me by someone else. At least I'd chosen my own pants and underwear. And socks. I think.)

But food, on the other hand. Aaaah, food. Now that, I can think about for hours on end. Grocery shopping and restaurant hopping? Now that's how I spend my quality time.

No comments:

Post a Comment