2012-01-23

I tell you...

At the beginning of this year I had frequently nightmares that involved me killing people (intentionally or accidentally), but now I am having fewer such dreams. I guess that is good.

Happy lunar new year! I have several friends who are pregnant and are expecting babies in the next couple of months, and I am looking forward to hearing happy, peaceful news about all of the wonderful Dragon children coming to join us. I hope they and their parents are all healthy and safe for this exciting (and nerve-racking) period.

With that said, I tell you, I am up to my ears in blogging lately. I do not understand the whole Twitter business, and please refrain from trying to explain to me the benefit of Tumblr. The line between blogging and micro-blogging seems to blur for me, and I am amused by the number of services and platforms that proliferate out there. Of course, in our society, the more choices we have (and the freedom to choose them), the better.

Anyway, I am in my office on this beautiful (seriously) Sunday, working on research group and teaching stuff. If I can stay away from blogging (for the UC Humanities Forum, for Transference and Transformation, or for the mobility seminar) for a whole day, I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment