2011-10-26

Brie. Like the cheese.

Today while at Trader Joe's I foolishly bought some goat milk brie. I should've known better. Brie is my favorite type of cheese, but the only form in which I can eat goat cheese is with a slather of blueberry or cranberry preserve around it (a version also available at Trader Joe's).

Now I have a whole rind of goat milk brie that I must consume. And I just happen to have a bottle of Merlot left over from dinners with Buddy over the weekend. What sadness (and detriment to productivity)...

Which reminds me, I must be careful to cut in wedges of angles measured around the center. Even if I am by myself, I cannot "cut off the nose" (or "point the Brie," according to Wikipedia) and commit some horrible social faux pas, can I? Or I wonder, if I am by myself, then maybe it's not a social faux pas, but rather, an asocial faux pas...

(The wine must already be getting to me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment